This term we are exploring our Value of Truth. Every few weeks we will explore a different practical element within this value, all of which are contained in simple questions outlined within our Vision, Mission and Values Statement.
Speak the Truth:
- Is it true?
- Is it kind, pleasant and beneficial?
- Is it uplifting?
- What would a wise person say or do?
In these first few weeks we have simply asked; is it true? Some good questions to spark debate around the dinner table include:
- What does truth mean to you?
- What does it mean to be true?
- What does truth look like?
- How do we know what is true?
- Does it change with location or time?
- What is the difference between truth and fact?
The best questions do not have easy answers!