Stage Coordinator Comment
CHRISTMAS NATIVITY – A TIME OF GIVING
All children and their families are invited to donate a Christmas gift for those less fortunate than we: these will either go to the Smith Family or to an underprivileged school in Kenya
· The gift can be something second hand in good order;
· It can be something new;
· It should not be wrapped so that the Smith Family helpers can check what age is appropriate. They then wrap them.
· There will be a big treasure chest put outside the Assembly Hall for the presents to be dropped off.
· Late gifts can still be given to Mrs. Donald before end of term.
· This year we are also collecting for very poor children at the school in Africa where Miss White worked last year. They have almost nothing. Puzzles and writing and drawing equipment, games (not run by batteries please – they don’t have such things!); readers and picture books; old coloured pencils with a bit of life left: bring them in – there will be a separate basket for them. Miss White will be arranging for them to be sent to Africa.