What we cover in Gardening Club
- Worm Farming
- All about Worms: How long do they live? What do they eat? How are they born?
- How to make a seedling mix from Worm Castings
- Planting seedlings
- Planting & growing from seed
- Caring for & feeding the garden
- Growing in recycled containers
- No Dig gardening
- All about Seeds
- Investigating the soil
Things you need to know
- Autumn & Winter Garden Club – Please bring warm clothes & footwear
- Spring & Summer Garden Club – A change of clothes & footwear
- If your child has an allergy that requires an Epipen please make sure they have one.
- Student Fee: $10 per class due at the beginning of each term, I will email an invoice.
- I bring gloves, tools & materials for the gardening club.
- I provide biscuits, fruit & cheese; if your child is on a special diet please pack a Gardening Club snack pack for them.
Things I need to know
- Parent/Guardian contact phone number, preferably 2 contacts.
- Your email for garden club information & invoice.
- Does your child have any allergies?
- Asthma: we use mulch; I will supply masks if your child has asthma.
- If you have an interesting looking container you no longer want please text me a photo, it may be a great feature for the garden.
- Adult Workshops: If there are enough parents & friends who would like to attend any of the workshops listed on my website, I am happy to organise these.