|Mon||HOT ‘DOGS’ (with cheese, sauce & mustard)|
|Tue||PASTA ALLA NORMA(with green salad)|
|Thu||CHEESY TOMATO RICE (with carrot salad)|
|Fri||VEGETABLE & SPINACH FRITATTA (ALL PISA children packed lunch!)|
Vegan, dairy free, egg free and gluten free options always available.
When we approach good health in the correct way it can be very easy to achieve. We all need to occasionally take stock of our nutrition, exercise, fruit and vegetable intake, sleep patterns, mental and emotional states to reap great health benefits. More importantly, we should be demonstrating this to our children from an early age. They may be fussy eaters, over eaters or even under eaters, but they do watch and learn from their environment and will display this in their young adult life.
My five main vitamin and mineral groups that will help all of us on a path to vitality and longevity are:
1. Zinc feeds the hormones and mental attitude.
2. Magnesium helps the muscles contract and relax, helps produce proteins and aids in the transport of energy to the cells.
3. Vitamin C, Echinacea and Garlic these are a great combination if you are prone to infection.
4. Iron and Calcium Ironically should not be mixed with dairy as it will cancel out up to 50% of your iron intake from foods. However, they are fantastic individually for strong bones and strength.
5. Vitamin B, B6 with Zinc this combination will increase your sense of humour and physical drive.