|Mon||EGG SALAD ROLLS|
|Thu||VEGETABLE EGG NOODLES
(with fruit and fibre yoghurt)
|Fri||CHEESE TOASTIES & SALAD|
Vegan, dairy free, egg free and gluten free options always provided.
Some of the small tips for better health come from the basics of eat more to weigh less . When looking for weight loss, or just a little post holiday management, we should follow the latest research in the fullness factor .
This research shows that a type of fibre called resistant starch , found in foods such as banana, is the most satiating. So, over these winter months, try to remember to fill up on fibre, drink plenty of water, power on with protein and keep that metabolism going with small and frequent meals.
As far as food choices are concerned, this simply means,
– go big on vegetables
– swap dried fruits for fresh
– opt for wholegrain/multigrain and ancient grain breads
– add a liquid meal to your daily diet (soup)
– start your day with protein rich foods
– don t forget salad in also a winter food.