|Tues||EGG FRIED RICE|
|Fri||CHIPS AND BEANS|
Vegan, dairy free, egg free and gluten free options always provided.
Winter Warmers SOUP
You can pass through Winter warmly by adding super foods and nature’s remedies directly into your food. For example, add a touch of honey, red lentils or quinoa flakes to your root vegetable soups. Or you could add or swap celeriac into your potato-based soups and finish with fresh corn and herbs for colour and texture. You can also swap sour cream for pot-set natural yoghurt, or, my favourite, swap cream for coconut milk and make a spicy soup full of flu fighting spices such as chilli, garlic and ginger.
The best way to enjoy soup is to keep them healthy and hearty so you feel full and warm this winter.
Root vegetable soup
1 large onion
2 sticks celery
2 cloves garlic
Small knot of ginger
1 lrg sweet potato
1/2 head cauliflower
1/2 potatoes ( if desire)
Approx 1 ltr Vegetable stock
Greek yoghurt & Chopped chives mixed.
1. Cook onions, celery, ginger & garlic until fragrant.
2. Roughly chop all other vegetables and place into mix. Stir through.
3. Cover vegetables with stock. If it doesn’t completely cover top with more stock or water.
4. Slow boil the vegetable soup until tender.
5. Blend well. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve with yoghurt and chives.