Come along to our Open Day on Sunday 28th May between 9.30am and 2pm.
Stage performances by our school students start at 10am until 11am. Be amazed by their singing.
From 11am, there are lots of free entertainments for children to enjoy:
- Photo booth with a Shakespearian twist
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
- Magic Show with Super Hubert, the world’s skinniest (and funniest) magican. Shows at 11am (at our Top House classroom for kindy students) and 12 noon on the main stage.
- Old fashioned games of skill and daring (gold coin donations please) hosted by our 6th class students
Bring your appetite, there will be delicious food stalls including:
- International Vegetarian Food stalls by our P&F
- Vegetarian BBQ by our P&F
- Vegetarian Curries prepared by Lara from Vegan Meals Delivered.
- Cakes and slices stall by our P&F
- Amazing cakes to buy in our world-famous-in-Belrose Cake Baking and Decorating Competition. Take your favourite cake home.
- coffee and hot chips from the terrific team from Cafe Bel
Take the opportunity to meet our teachers and tour our classrooms. We are enrolling now for Kindy in 2019 and accepting names onto our waitlist for Kindy 2018. Limited places available in some other grades.