Working at John Colet School
John Colet School is a co-educational primary (Lower 1st to 6th class, i.e. K-6) school in Belrose, on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. The school’s Vision, Mission and Values (VMV) are stated on the website.
John Colet School is a multi-faith school with a strong emphasis on character development and spiritual values such as self-awareness, presence and attention. The school has a record of achieving high academic results, and is committed to an enriched curriculum for all students. This includes an annual Shakespeare Festival, choral singing, lessons in philosophy and classical languages.
Sanskrit Teacher – Part-time 2022
The school has an opening for a part-time (3 days) Sanskrit Teacher. The successful applicant will ideally be available to commence Term 1, January 2022 for orientation and planning purposes.Requirements:
· Excellent teaching qualifications, recognised by the NESA;
· Teach and co-ordinate the School’s Sanskrit program K-6
- Excellent communication skills with students, parents and teachers;
- Ability to work one-on-one with students;
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
· Demonstrate the love and enthusiasm for children and teaching;
· Enthusiastic to uphold the ethos, values and traditions of the school;
- Performing other duties, as assigned, such as playground and bus line duties;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
An application addressing the selection criteria, full CV, copies of qualifications, academic transcripts and names of two referees should be sent to email@example.com
John Colet School reserves the right to close applications early if an exceptional candidate is found.